Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dairy-Free Treats


I'm not sure I can be friends with people that don't like chocolate and coconut. YUM. My latest find dairy- & nut-free find is Manischewitz Chocolate Macaroons. Chocolatey-goodness abounds with chewy coconut. M's Chocolate Macaroons are also gluten-free*

I also tried Manischewitz's Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties. A little too similar to York Peppermint Patties, which I don't really care for. I prefer Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Mint Creams (I think that's what they are called... I don't have a box handy because every time I do, I eat them all!). TJ's Mint Creams are softer and less 'sharp' than M's Peppermint Patties.




* Manischewitz Chocolate Macaroons are made in a facility with both dairy & wheat products so while they do not contain either, for those who are extremely sensitive or cautious, it's important to note.
** Always read labels if you have food allergies. Product ingredients can change without notice and frequently do.

No comments:

Post a Comment