Friday, May 29, 2009

My favorite things...

Aquafor
I started using it for the baby's diaper rash, both to prevent and to heal. DD has sensitive skin and I've found it works great to prevent rashes if I use it all over her after bath. I like using it too; I slather my hands and feet with Aquafor before bed and dry skin, be gone!

Extreme Training
Best training facility in Portland. Top notch equipment and fantastic trainers.

Haagen-Daz Fleur de Sel Caramel
You didn't think I worked out just for the fun of it, did you? This is the best ice cream since the demise of my old favorite, Haagen-Daz Cappuccino Commotion.

Olympia Oysters on the half-shell
One of the smallest oysters out there.

White Truffle Cream
Spread on a crusty baguette, decadent!

Semiramis Pastries
Hands down, the best baklava I've ever had in my life. DH and I discovered them in London but it appears the London store is no longer in operation.

I'm not sure what it says about me that so many of my favorite things are food! I should probably mention that I don't eat the above foods on a regular basis (=

1 comment:

  1. I love your new background and colors!

    Great post...I'm going to have to try the Aquaphor.

    ReplyDelete