Friday, June 24, 2011

Jeans

A good pair of jeans is like a work of art, the perfect fit, the right color & cut.

Jean can cost a lot or a little and I'm always amazed at how many people buy very expensive jeans because they are "in" despite a poor and unflattering fit.

A couple of my pet peeves:
I *hate* gigantic pockets where part of the pocket ends past the rear and creeps down the thigh. It makes people’s butts look terrible.
Pockets like this bug me too, overdone:

Any sort of whiskering or weird fading (only on the thigh, etc), example:
Whiskering and fading tends to make people look wider. I don't fault people who wear their jeans to the point of whiskering or fading but buying a pair of jeans that add weight just doesn't make sense to me.

Strangely, acid wash made a quick appearance recently too, although under a new name. I couldn't find an example quickly online so hopefully that comeback was shortlived.

Just say no:

No comments:

Post a Comment