Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My latest obsession


Croutons. Yes, that's right, croutons. Not just any croutons, Zupan's croutons.

Zupan's croutons are made with various artisan breads (all dairy-free!) and they use various spices and garlic (yum!) and bake them to a crispy goodness.

I love them on their own, on salads, in soups, sprinkled on top of noodle dishes, I plan to try them in my meatloaf instead of crackers, next time I make meatloaf.

**Also, kudos to Zupan's for adding complete ingredient & allergen information. A week or so ago, I contacted Zupan's on Twitter to find out if their croutons contained dairy products. Not only did they do some sleuthing for me but I just noticed that at the ingredient label has been updated to include ALL of the ingredients (before, the bread ingredients weren't listed, just the ingredients used to make the croutons) AND allergen information. Not only are they great croutons but Zupan's does a great job with outstanding customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment