Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fun for the New Year ~ Happy 2010 (a bit early)

http://www.bridgetpilloud.com/blog/2009/12/ritual-a-color-for-2010/

I haven't picked my 2010 color yet but will update when I have the opportunity. Read Bridget's blog entry and pick a color for yourself!

Quick addition to original post: I picked a color I call Fushia Lipstick
Fushia Lipstick

Complete entry: It's bright, it's a bit of a flashback to the 80s (hopefully the positive economics & good times will go with the flashback) which for me, brings back the lack of responsibilities I had in high school (aka freedom) with the whole world out in front of me to choose from. The bonus? I have greater insight to myself and other bits of knowledge that I didn't have when I was in my teens.

No comments:

Post a Comment